Quiet Seasonal Campsites (Limited Availability)
Canary Beach Resort does offer some seasonal campsites, though there are rarely vacancies. Our quiet, shaded, park-like grounds are the home away from home for our neighborly RV guests.
We also offer a few transitional sites, which are limited to the friends or family of our cabin and seasonal guests.
Daily and weekly sites include a picnic table, fire barrel, electric, softened water, dump station, newly remodeled bath house and use of resort amenities.
We take pride in maintaining clean and welcoming grounds for all our guests.
We have a waiting list for our guests who desire a seasonal campsite. Please contact the resort for availability at (320) 554-2471.
Considerations For Our Camping Guests
- Camping is $55 a night per family. All campsites are the same rate, regardless of the type of camping unit.
- There is a 30% discount on camping prior to Memorial Day Weekend in May and after Labor Day Weekend in September.
- A family is 2 adults with their own dependent children.
- Additional adults or children are $7 per person per night.
- We reserve the right to decide who or what constitutes a campsite.
- A camping day does not exceed 22 hours.
- Campsites will be assigned at check-in.
- Lodge has a county-approved storm shelter.
Speed limit is 6.5 mph on the resort.
No Pets Please
For the safety of all our guests, we are a pet free resort.
Fires and firewood must be contained within the barrels provided.
Campfire wood is available for purchase at the Lodge. For the protection of our wonderful state trees, we do not allow guests to bring firewood to Canary Beach Resort.
Personal Watercraft Welcome
Our guests are welcome to bring boats or jet skis. We have a boat landing on site for easy access to the lake, with ample overflow parking space available to store trailers. While in Lake Villard, boats can be pulled up on our sandy shoreline. There is also a public landing available ¾ of a mile east of our resort.
Paddleboats, paddleboards, canoes and life jackets are free for the enjoyment of our resort guests.
We reserve the right to use photos for promotional purposes.
Absolutely no fireworks allowed!
We encourage recycling of glass, tin, cans, plastic, and cardboard. Containers are provided.
News & Specials
We still have some availability during our most popular vacation dates, but our cabins do book quickly!
Click the “Check Availability” button below to find your preferred accommodations and dates.
Call us at 320-554-2471 to make your reservations today!
Canary Beach Resort is a Member of: